Imagine waking up on a cool morning to the refreshing breath of nature. These tiny pleasures can be fleeting when we start counting our days, but with Eucalyptus Essential Oil, you may be able to hold on to those simple moments a little longer.
Eucalyptus Home Scent
100% NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS
Perfumery Note : Top
Aromatic Description : Sharp camphor smelling
Description : Eucalyptus has a strong scent, it is used to combat colds and flu with its antibacterial and
disinfectant properties. Diffuse Eucalyptus help to encourage feelings of clear breathing and open airways
and diminish feelings of tension and promote feelings of relaxation.
- Purifies & improves your lungs and breathing airways
- Acts as a natural remedy against respiratory issues including sinusitis, asthma, coughs and sore throat.
- Reduces stress and tension naturally
- Soothes inflammation
analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, balsamic, cicatrisant, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, hypoglycaemic, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary.
Australia, China and India
Steam distillation- 100% purified, 100% natural without degrading delicate botanical oils
Has a clear, sharp, fresh and very distinctive scent
1. Remove the lid
2. Insert all the sticks into the bottle opening
3. Allowing the sticks to absorb the diffuser oil, releasing the scent into the air.
4. Reverse bundle of sticks only if you desire a more intense fragrance.
5. You can enjoy a large home scent for over 8 months, but if you often
reverse sticks (twice a day), it will last for 4 months.
- 120ml can last 3 months
- 450ml - 500ml can last 6 - 8 months
- 1000ml (refill) - can last 8 - 12 months
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If skin irritation occurs immediately discontinue use and consult a physician. External use only