Prized for its gorgeously complex floral aroma, Rose Geranium is often used in aromatherapy to create a romantic and pleasant environment that makes you feel loved.
100% NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS
Combination of : Rose Absolute, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, Fennel Seed Oil, Rosewood Oil, Vetiver Oil
Perfumery Note : Middle
Aromatic Description : Rich, Deep, Floral
Description : Rose-Geranium helps to balance the nervous system, while lifting depression and relieving anxiety.
- Balances the hormones and nervous system
- Lifts up depression
- Reduces anxiety
- Grants excellent relaxation and opening up sexual inhibitions
- Creates an uplifted feeling to exhilarate the mind and body
Antidepressant, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, choleretic, cicatrisant, depurative, emmenagogue, haemostatic, acne, bruises, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, haemorrhoids, lice, ringworm, ulcers, breast engorgement, oedema, poor circulation, sore throat, hepatic, laxative, nervous system sedative, PMS, menopausal problems, neuralgia, and a tonic for the heart, liver, stomach and uterus
Bulgaria and Egypt
Steam distillation and solvent extracted - 100% natural, no preservatives and rich in antioxidants
Has a deep rosy, floral and lemon scent
1. Remove the lid
2. Insert all the sticks into the bottle opening
3. Allowing the sticks to absorb the diffuser oil, releasing the scent into the air.
4. Reverse bundle of sticks only if you desire a more intense fragrance.
5. You can enjoy a large home scent for over 8 months, but if you often reverse sticks (twice a day), it will last for 4 months.
- 120ml can last 3 months
- 450ml - 500ml can last 6 - 8 months
- 1000ml (refill) - can last 8 - 12 months
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If skin irritation occurs immediately discontinue use and consult a physician. External use only
Rose - Rosa Damascena
Geranium - Pelargoneum Graveolens